Catholic Engineers Local Chapter
Sorry for the mess, this section is still under construction.
The objectives of the Chapter are:
- To education Catholics on the proper relationship between faith, science, and religion.
- To offer support, guidance, and fellowship for Catholics in STEM fields or who have a passion for science and engineering.
- To offer networking opportunities for Catholics working in STEM fields.
Professional Society Benefits
The benefits of joining a Local Chapter are:
- Provides a support system to increase the understanding of faith and science while enhancing professionalism among its members in alignment with the Catholic Engineers’ mission and objectives.
- Provides materials, resources, and content to educate the Catholic community
- Promotes interaction and mentoring opportunities with other CE members on the local, regional, and National levels.
- A person who meets one of the following requirements is eligible for membership in a CELC:
- Is pursuing an undergraduate course of study towards an associate, a baccalaureate, or full-time graduate degree in engineering, engineering technology, physics, math, or a field related to engineering; or
- Is currently working in a career pertaining to engineering, engineering technology, physics, math, or education in STEM.
- Is a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
Product / Service Categories
Talk about this portfolio piece--who you did it for and why, plus what the results were (potential customers love to hear about real-world results). Discuss any unique facets of the project--was it accomplished under an impossible deadline?--and show how your business went above and beyond to make the impossible happen.